Author of Networker's Guide to Success
Peevy Media works with a select group of businesses and organizations to convert behavioral, social, and emotional predicatabilities into strategic opportunities. We begin every project with extensive research of our client’s industry, their existing business practices, and a thorough review of their goals. Following our initial assessment of current operations we assess the opportunity landscape for our client, leading to a formal strategy and development process to realize the client’s desired outcome.
Started in 2008 as a marketing agency serving the needs of the real estate community. Peevy Media has expanded it’s scope to include businesses from manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services.
Chad Peevy is the founder and principal partner at Peevy Media.
- Chad is someone who sees and can create uniquely focused marketing efforts. It doesn't seem to matter whether it is a product or service, Chad can get to the heart of it and help make a huge difference in creating brand awareness.Jan Triplett, Ph.D.
Author of Networker's Guide to Success
- Chad has designed websites, logos and other various marketing related content for BalanceCXI. His work is highly creative and it has made a big impact on my company. Chad operates as a business partner, always sharing my sense of urgency, and he delivers great results. I whole hardheartedly recommend Peevy Media.Tim Lavin
- Chad Peevy has the ability to create a unique online profile for each client that clearly presents business goals and expresses his or her artistic personality. He listened carefully to what I needed, was an effective guide to me as I clarified my ideas, and ultimately came up with a website design that was more "me" than anything I had imagined. Throughout the process he was professional and efficient.Dr. Kim Perlak
Berklee College of Music
- I was recommended to Chad for designing and creating a website for my business. He was great to work with. Chad explained the process and timeline up front. He went above and beyond what I was hoping to create. He provided better results than I had expected!Tracie Austin
Executive Recruiter, The Zilker Group
- Chad has a keen sense of how to help his clients get the most out of their marketing programs. He provides more than a simple cookie cutter approach to marketing. I would recommend any of my clients to hire Chad.Jeremy David
- Chad produced a brand for my business that really stands out. He is creative and has a strong knowledge of how to set me and my business apart. Would definitely recommend him to other realtors.Alex Landry
We turn behavioral, social, and emotional predictabilities into strategic opportunities.
Negotiated and managed agreement with clients in the Middle East to open a license and purchasing relationship
Developed sales programs utilizing existing lines of product – in one case selling more equipment in one month than had been sold the entire year previous
Designed and implemented new order taking and collections process that eased cash flow
Planned and managed large festival, with multiple venues and events, including a parade with 80,000+ attendees, and 5K run
Solicited financial support from government, academic and business organizations to promote events and build partnerships
Specialization and services
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We work with an exclusive group of organizational leaders to apply behavioral, social, and emotional predictabilities for a competitive advantage. This includes strategy, branding, and innovation.
Chad Peevy is an award-winning speaker who delivers presentations that are engaging, entertaining, and research driven.
Graphic and Web Design
Graphic and web design is about more than looking good – we combine the human behavior element of our approach to our design process which helps us get the best results.
Peevy Media has experience negotiating license agreements with International partners. We have also successfully navigated exporting to the Middle East and importing from South America.